Regulations of the cannacorebeauty.com online store
§ 1 Information about the Company
1. The online store operating at the address: www.cannacorebeauty.pl, is run by
CANNAcore Limited liability company, with its registered offices situated at ul. Modlińska 335E, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Warsaw, Commercial Division KRS0000831576, REGON 385673019, NIP 5242899018. Share capital PLN 200,000, called hereinafter referred to as the Company.
§ 2 Glossary of terms
1. Online Store – run by CANNAcore Sp. z o.o. online store operating
at the address: www.cannacorebeauty.com selling goods via the Internet, referred to
hereinafter as “the online store”.
2. Working days – all days of the week from Monday to Friday, except on government-mandated holidays or non-trade days.
3. Order fulfillment time – the time in which the online store will complete and deliver the order
to the courier executing the form of delivery as selected by the Customer or will transfer the order to implementation to the company store.
4. Client – an individual, legal entity or organization without a defined legal likeness, possessing a customer account on the online store, making purchases in that store and / or retail store.
5. Consultant – an individual providing customer service by phone, e-mail or any other
mode of communication made available by the Customer Service Office (CSO);
6. Customer Account – a database containing customer data serving to execute orders placed within the online store, order history and other individual customer settings;
7. Traditional transfer – payment made by the Customer in the bank via an online account or
stationary or at the post office, or in a stationary store.
8. Electronic transfer – payment made by the Customer from an on-line bank account, or
through an on-line payment system;
9. Cash on delivery – payment made by the Customer to the courier who delivers ordered goods to said Customer.
§ 3 Protection of personal data
1. Personal data provided by customers to the online store is processed by
CANNAcore Limited liability company, with its registered office at ul. Modlińska 335E, entered to the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Warsaw. economic faculty KRS0000831576, REGON 385673019, NIP 5242899018. Share capital PLN 200,000,
hereinafter referred to as “the Company”.
2. The personal data disclosed by the user is employed for the sole purpose of: carrying out stipulations delineated in the contract i.e. provided customer’s consent is given, to inform about new products, services and promotions offered by the online store.
The customer reserves the right to supplement, update, rectify personal data, and solicit temporary or permanent suspension of its processing and/or its removal.
3. The entrusted personal data is stored and secured in accordance with the principles set out in applicable law.
§ 3 Prices
1. All prices found in the online store are in Polish zlotys (PLN) and are
2. Product prices do not include delivery costs.
3. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of the Products. Orders placed
prior to the entry into force of the changes referred to in the previous sentence, they will be implemented on the basis of principles in effect at the time of their submission.
§ 4 Orders
1. The online store allows customers to:
– Place orders (offers of purchase) for goods available in the online store
https://www.cannacorebeauty.com and conclude distance sales contracts.
– Obtain information about goods and services available in the online store.
2. Any and all information regarding goods, including but not limited to catalogues, folders, brochures, information regarding advertising materials, as well as information held on the website of the online store directed by the Company to recipients and potential customers do not constitute an offer within the meaning of provisions of the law, and are only an invitation to start negotiations.
3. The online store is open to orders via the website 7 days a week, 24 hours
4. Customer Service is available all week from Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM, Warsaw time, except on government-mandated holidays or non-trade days.
5. Orders are processed in the order in which they are received.
6. To place an order, the Customer is required to make use of the order system
made available by the online store: selection of ordered goods or services, selection of the method of delivery, delivery address, address to which the proof of purchase is to be issued and selection of method of payment.
7. In the case of sale of promotional products, quantity is limited. Confirmed orders are handled in the order in which they are received, until warehouse stock of the online store or its suppliers of the product in question has been depleted.
8. In the event of of ordered goods being unavailable in the warehouse or on the end of
online store suppliers, or for other reasons resulting in the inability to fulfill the customer’s order, store will promptly notify the Client of this fact and arrive at a satisfactory solution with the Client, including the possibility of returning the corresponding funds disbursed by the customer to the Company’s account.
9. Placing an order is not equivalent to that order being confirmed.
10. The moment a customer’s order has been received is defined as the moment when the ordering party receives their order confirmation. If the customer opts for a bank transfer, prepayment or electronic payment, the contract is considered to have been entered into once the payment has been made to the account designated by the seller.
§ 5 Payments and refunds.
1. Payments for goods purchased in the online store are made through the payment method selected by the customer at the time of ordering the goods.
Possible payment methods include:
● traditional transfer
● electronic transfer
● payment upon delivery, payable to the courier delivering the goods (cash payment only)
2. The consultant (CSO) or the Seller may agree to other, specific terms and methods of payment with the Client.
In this case, the terms and methods of payment, as confirmed by the Company, within the context of the specific order shall apply, in a manner meeting any additional requirements
related to the agreed upon terms or method of payment.
3. In the event of circumstances obliging the online store to refund the amount due
paid by the Customer to the Store’s account, the refund is made within a maximum of 14 business days.
4. The online store cannot be held responsible for failure to refund or any delays
in the refund process if the Customer, despite the request form having been sent to his e-mail address, does not indicate the bank account number to which the payment is to be made or does not provide the online store with all data necessary to make a payment.
5. The online store cannot be held responsible for failure to make a refund or any delays in the refund process if it is caused by the Customer providing inaccurate personal data (first name, last name, address) or an inaccurate account number.
6. In the case of Special Products available upon individual order, the Seller may
require the Buyer to make a down payment of 50% of the value of the ordered Product before executing the Order in question.
§ 6 Delivery
1. Goods ordered on the online store are delivered by the carrier selected among those available at the time of the purchase offer submission process.
2. The time of receipt of the parcel consists of:
● order fulfillment time (completion of goods, payment method, issuing of sales document, packing a package)
● delivery time, depending on the chosen method of delivery.
3. Together with the goods, the following are issued: a VAT invoice or a fiscal receipt. If the customer does not receive an invoice or receipt, a report ought to be filed with the Customer Service Office (CSO) in order for the missing documentation to be issued.
4. Upon receiving their parcel, customers should carefully examine the condition of the packaging and its contents. In the event of any loss or damage, the customer should take all actions necessary to establish the responsibility of the carrier. In the event of damage, the Company recommends filing a damage report.
§ 7 Returns of goods by the consumer
1. A consumer who has entered into a distance contract may withdraw from it without providing a reason, by submitting the corresponding declaration in writing within 14 days. The fourteen-day term in which the consumer may withdraw from the contract begins from the date the item is delivered, and in the case of contract concerning the provision of a service – from the date that service has been concluded. The deadline is considered to have been met so long as the statement has been sent before the expiry of the period outlined in the previous sentence.
2. For the purposes of identifying returned goods, the Customer is instructed to provide the corresponding order number. This number can be obtained via the website in the Customer Account or via an employee of the online store executing the order.
Pursuant to the Act, the returned goods should be unchanged, unless there was a change
necessary within the limits of ordinary management. Pursuant to the Act, the following are non-refundable:
● Opened cases containing computer programs or audiovisual recordings.
● Services whose characteristics have been outlined by the customer within the context of an order or services closely related with the customer’s person.
● Services which, due to their nature, cannot be returned or whose product/relevant tool of execution is subject to rapid degradation.
● Provided that the package has been opened following its delivery, items delivered in a sealed package that cannot be returned once the package has been opened
due to health or hygiene considerations.
3. The Buyer assumes full responsibility for the resulting decrease in value of the Product
due to any use that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
4. The goods should be returned to the seller in prompt fashion, no later than 14 days after the customer’s withdrawal from the sales contract. The return is finalized when the seller puts out a receipt confirming that the product has in fact been restituted to them. Along with the returned goods, the customer is expected to return all components that he has received, in their integrity.
5. The shipping costs are borne by the customer.
6. In a situation where the consumer decides to make a return and supports the decision with a written declaration, or when all provisions of sec. 3 have been fulfilled, the relevant sales contract is considered voided.
The consumer will be issued a corrected version of the purchase document to reflect these changes.
At the customer’s request, it is possible to issue replacement goods for the customer following prior agreement from the Customer Service Office (CSO) or the seller operating the company store.